Elle King Drops New AlbumElle King lanza un nuevo álbum

 It’s not too often that I get excited to see what somebody has been up to, but when I saw El King’s new video, it only makes me wonder what’s on the new album. First of all, her song, Ex’s & Oh’s, was just great, so it’s awesome to see that she’s putting something else out. That song just kind of got in my brain, under my skin, and was one that just makes your groove around when you hear it. 

No es muy frecuente que me emocione ver lo que alguien ha estado haciendo, pero cuando vi el nuevo vídeo de El King, solo me hace preguntarme qué hay en el nuevo álbum. En primer lugar, su canción, Ex's & Oh's, fue genial, así que es increíble ver que está sacando algo más. Esa canción se metió en mi cerebro, debajo de mi piel, y fue una que hace tu ritmo cuando la escuchas.


I’m not even a big drinker, but watching her latest video Tulsa just makes me want to have a shot with her. For the record, when I do drink, it’s usually a vanilla kamikaze, so we can order that round right now. Perhaps it was just the state of mind I was in when I heard this song, but it was like one of those female anthems that a lot of women can get behind.

Ni siquiera soy un gran bebedor, pero ver su último vídeo Tulsa solo me hace querer tener una oportunidad con ella. Para que conste, cuando bebo, suele ser un kamikaze de vainilla, así que podemos pedir esa ronda ahora mismo. Tal vez era solo el estado de ánimo en el que estaba cuando escuché esta canción, pero era como uno de esos himnos femeninos que muchas mujeres pueden respaldar.


Girl, I have had my own Tulsa, hung up with one right before hearing the song, so it struck a chord. Normally, I am not much of a country fan honestly. I didn’t really think her last album was overly country, and even though Tulsa has a little more country vibe, I still dig it. Instead of country, let me call it like a down and dirty vibe, as it just seems way more fitting.

Chica, he tenido mi propia Tulsa, colgué con una justo antes de escuchar la canción, así que tocó un acorde. Normalmente, honestamente, no soy un gran fan del país. Realmente no pensé que su último álbum fuera demasiado country, y aunque Tulsa tiene un poco más de ambiente country, todavía me gusta. En lugar de país, déjame llamarlo como un ambiente bajo y sucio, ya que parece mucho más apropiado.


Regardless of what you want to label it as, the new album drops today. I, for one, am overly curious to hear the rest of it. For those out there, who have not heard the latest song from this album, here’s a little teaser of Tulsa:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAAD for Catharsis: GAAD para Catarsis

Didges Christ Superdrum in Cape Coral: Didges Christ Superdrum en Cape Coral

Fire It Up: Préndelo